Looking to buy?
What you can expect as our client:
- Personalized home searches along with market reports. To refine properties to meet your criteria we will hand pick properties, research disclosures, call agents, drive by, walk through houses and ask questions.
- We work with Prequalified buyers. This means we will ask you to speak to a lender to find out what you can afford. This is not a loan commitment. It lets you know where you stand and allows you time to fix something in your credit score that is preventing you from buying the home you want. It is important because it shows you are serious. A prequalification letter is often required to make an offer. Also, we can refer you to some excellent mortgage professionals so you can make the best possible mortgage decision.
- Showing appointments scheduled at your convenience. Busy schedule? Do you only have a couple of hours during the week to spare? No problem! If the properties are available to show, we will make it happen!
- Advise you on the market value of a home compared to the list price. When you are ready to make an offer we will research comparable homes that have recently sold in that neighborhood.
- Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you and take care of all the contract details.
- Schedule and attend inspections. It is best if you can be there too but if not, no worries we've got it handled.
- Communicate with your lender, title company and keep you informed of all activities that lead to closing.
- We'll hand you the keys to your new home and help you celebrate at closing!
Looking to sell?
What you can expect as our client:
- Market expertise. Advise you on the right balance of highest price and the fastest sale. We have the ability to find answers to questions about market conditions, financing, and property evaluation.
- Prompt Communication by your preferred method. We will respond to your questions immediately as well as give you feedback on showings.
- Weekly Sellers Report. Provides an overview of the showing and marketing activities for your property, web traffic to your property’s online listing, and market information for currently listed, pending or sold properties in your neighborhood.
- Professional advertising and marketing. Maximizing your home's exposure from professional photos to advertised open houses, we do it all!
- Guide you though every step so you will know what to expect. We keep track of the deadlines so you don't have to.
- We handle all the headaches and the details. You have two real estate professionals backed by Latter & Blum's Management Team who have your best interest in mind. We will advise you on what to expect and how to prepare your house for the best impression. Worried about showing your home with furry family members? No problem, we love animals, will follow your instructions and take good care of them!
- Knowlegable in 1031 Exchange, Succession and the Home Building process.
I have no doubt we will find the one!
"Thank y'all, I really appreciate how much work you guys are doing for me and helping me!! I have no doubt we will find the one!.”
“I will highly recommend you to anyone, and thanks for making this such an easy experience...”
Way to go!!
“You totally have the sales/service thing figured out and are to be commended. It is no wonder you have been successful will only continue to be more so...Way to go!!"
Christine Cruz, Realtor
Michael Cruz, Realtor
Our Office —
Latter & Blum, East Jefferson
3621 Veterans Blvd, Metairie, LA 70002
Licensed by the Louisiana Real Estate Commission